Shibui Knits Wholesale Site
SU19 Season Overview
New pattern collection by designers Sivia Harding and Tuulia Salmela, new color: Twilight
Summer Collection and yarn launch date was 20 June 2019
Our Summer 19 collection patterns are named after adventurers and explorers. These are women we look up to, who our daughters look up to, and who we will teach our granddaughters to look up to. They are women who inspire us. We celebrate their legacy as we continue to break the mold.
The Summer 2019 collection features our newest color, Twilight, and Tar - a perennially favorite neutral. Wear alone or layer for longevity beyond the season. And, who doesn’t want an endless summer?
THE Collection - SU19
- Designed in–house by Shibui Knits Design Team, Lead Designer Sivia Harding and Designer, Tuulia Salmela
- 5 Piece Collection (3 garments & 2 accessories) Patterns: Akeley, Earhart, Goodall, Ride and Free-With-Purchase Wanderwell
- Showcasing our new color: Twilight
- Collection Color Palette: Tar and Twilight
- Designs featured in this collection: cardigan, collar, scarf / wrap, shell, tunic
NEW COLOR: TWILIGHTBASES:
Twig, Pebble, Rain, Vine, Reed, Silk Cloud, Lunar, Cima, Staccato, and Fern
Free with purchase- Wanderwell
An easy summer project to dip your toes into our newest yarn, Vine.
Summer 19 Pattern Thumbnail Pages: a visual overview of Shibui Knits SU19 patterns: Akeley, Earhart, Goodall, Ride, and the
free-with-purchase pattern, Wanderwell.
Summer 19 Friends of Shibui Thumbnail Pages: a visual overview of the most recent designs of independent designers knitting with Shibui Knits yarns.
SP19/SU19 Mix Cheat Sheet: provides all potential yarn combinations mixing 2 or more yarns, includes gauge, etc.
We’d love to hear how you use these materials in your stores so we can make them even better – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests or suggestions.