Shibui Sales Rep Site
SU19 Season Overview
All the information needed to prepare your shop for the SU19 release. Please do not share images or patterns prior to the 20 June 2019 launch.
collection info and Launch Schedule
Summer Wholesale Launch: June 2019
Our Summer 19 collection patterns are named after adventurers and explorers. These are women we look up to, who our daughters look up to, and who we will teach our granddaughters to look up to. They are women who inspire us. We celebrate their legacy as we continue to break the mold.
The Summer 2019 collection features our newest color, Twilight, and Tar - a perennial favorite. Wear alone or layer to extend the season. Who doesn't want an endless summer?
THE Collection - SU19
- Designed in–house by Shibui Knits Design Team: Lead Designer Sivia Harding and Designer, Tuulia Salmela
- Five piece collection (three garments & two accessories) patterns: Akeley, Earhart, Goodall, Ride and Free-With-Purchase Wanderwell
- Showcasing our new color: Twilight
- Collection color palette: Tar and Twilight
- Designs featured in this collection: cardigan, collar, scarf / wrap, shell, tunic
NEW COLOR: TWILIGHTBASES:
Twig, Pebble, Rain, Vine, Reed, Silk Cloud, Lunar, Cima, Staccato, and Fern
Summer 19 Pattern Thumbnail Pages: a visual overview of Shibui Knits SU19 patterns: Akeley, Earhart, Goodall, Ride, and the
free-with-purchase pattern, Wanderwell.
FA19 Mix Cheat Sheet: provides all potential yarn combinations mixing 2 or more yarns, includes gauge, etc. Note - link is to Fall 2019 cheat sheet and incorporates all required updates for both Summer and Fall releases.
We’d love to hear how you use these materials with your customers so we can make them even better – contact us at email@example.com with any requests or suggestions.