FW18 Season Overview
All of the important dates in chronological order. Specific dates will be added as we get closer to launch.
July: Pre-release patterns
August: Echo Yarn & FW18 Patterns Ships
September: FW18 Launch
September: FW18 Didion KAL
The FW18 Shibui Knits collection invites winter with intention and poise. Easy, casual fabrics give way to refined and structured tailoring for tranquil wear and confident presence.
- Designed in–house by Shellie Anderson
- Luxury garments showcasing our new yarn Echo, as well as the two new colors Dusk and Deep Water
- Timeless shapes with a modern appeal
- Innovative construction, with intuitive instructions
- Easy to wear and style across multiple seasons
- Subtle yet distinctive use of texture and contrast
- Impeccable attention to details, fit, and techniques
- Other yarns used: Birch, Cima, Drift, Lunar, Maai, Pebble, Silk Cloud
THE YARN – Echo
Content: 52% Silk Noil, 48% Fine Merino
Yardage: 160 yds / 146 m, 1.41 oz / 40 g
Gauge: 22-23 sts = 4″ on 5 US / 3.75 mm
- Two distinct plies of silk noil blend with a light, airy merino creating a subtle halo and lofty fabric.
- Ideal for garments and accessories alike
- Surprisingly durable yet gentle against the skin
- Mixes well with other yarns
- Available in 14 essential colors
- Descriptors: Light, Drapes with ease, Breathable, Stitches fall evenly Available September 2018
- New Colors: Dusk & Deep Water
Birch, Cima, Drift, Echo, Lunar, Maai, Pebble, Silk Cloud & Staccato
Birch, Drift, Echo & Maai
Birch & Drift
*New colors and color additions all available September 2018
Bordeaux, Cove, Deep Water, Dusk, Field, Mineral, Suit, Tango & Velvet
DISCONTINUATIONS - NONE
FW18 Collection Cheat Sheet: a quick and easy guide to the latest Shibui Knits collection, including cost per garment.
FW18 Color Cards: view the Shibui Knits palette across all of our yarns.
We’d love to hear how you use these materials with your customers so we can make them even better – contact us at email@example.com with any requests or suggestions.